My fellow classmates from the nursing program have quickly grown to be close friends of mine. We study together, work out together, go to church together, and even cook together! (Yes, ladies and gents...I do cook).
My roommates: Kim, Becca, Ally

Kim is from Michigan and graduated from Michigan State with a degree in Movement Science. Ally is from Oregon and graduation from University of Oregon with a degree in Psychology.

The girl above is Jillian. She's from California, and she is graduated from Westmont in Sociology. She's a runner, too! We work out together and go to Frontline together. If you don't know about Frontline, ask me about it. =)

And that's Sara- I've mentioned her in previous posts. She's from Arlington, and graduated from James Madison University with a degree in Health Communications. She and I have some frightening similarities- you'll see when you meet her!
So that's just a handful of the wonderful people I've befriended- more introductions coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment