Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A day in the life...

Here's my final schedule. You probably can't ready it...but it just goes to show, if you ever need to get ahold of me...Wednesday is probably the best day.
I am in lab/clinicals at the Washington Hospital Center on Mondays and Fridays. On Mondays, I'm there from 7am-1pm. Fridays, 7am-10am.

To give you a brief synopsis of my Pathophysiology professor...let's just say, Georgetown professors are a lot different. He does NOT use power point. In fact, he doesn't use anything. He stood up today, and just lectured to us. Thank goodness, I bought a digital audio recorder so I can record his class then transcribe it all later. We were warned about this professor from the other students. At least I'm prepared! I am not a "laptop" student...so I was writing as fast as my poor hand could move today.

No comments: